Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm so far behind!

Ok Ok I know I haven't been very good at posting lately. It has been a crazy busy summer and I won't try to make any more of an excuse then that. We have been camping, visiting family, and other various activites all summer long. I promise to get some pics up soon but I won't promise that it will be sooner then a week or two. I also have an ulterior motive for posting today. I need a favor.....
I have really been struggling lately with some personal issues related to my divorce and I would love some extra prayers thrown my way. I'm not always certain how to handle the situation I am in and want to make the best decisions for all involved. Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

We wish you the best in all you do and you're in our thoughts and prayers!! We love you Karin.

Lisah said...

Karin- you have a problem and the problem is you are too nice. If there is such a thing! :) I know you will do the right thing because you always do. Your kids come first and everything you have done since your divorce has been in their best interest. Don't let anyone make you think different. I love you and your family and whatever I can do I WILL. I have good listening ears :) We love ya!

Amy said...

You are defenitely in our prayers. We need to have our husbands chat at work and sched a date night. We need to catch up and get us all out to have a good time.