Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gratitude Day 3

Today I am grateful for prayer. I have had many many prayers answered my life time. Not all the answers I thought I wanted at the time but over time I have discovered that my Father in Heaven truly does know what is best for me. I have to admit that there have been times (and I'm certain there are still more to come) when I thought that what I was experiencing was more perhaps then even my Father in Heaven could handle - how wrong I was. I am constantly amazed at what my God thinks I can handle. The thing that is most amazing is how much help He gives me when I ask. Its not always the help I expect or that I want but eventually it always comes. I have been struggling for the past year with some emotional/spiritual things that have caused me to seclude myself from most of my friends and even family. I have realized recently that this is probably not my best mode of action and am trying to rectify it but that seems to be a work in progress. I have been amazed in the last few weeks as I have more throughly gone about turning things over to the Lord and pouring my heart out in prayer that things are getting better. I have difficult days still but it is getting better and I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who listens to his daughter.

No comments: