Friday, June 8, 2012

Other Blog

I had completely forgotten that some sweet person had created this blog when Barry and I were in the hospital and would copy and paste facebook updates here.  I though instead of going back and trying to do a huge - this is our story about our accident - I would just send this one over.  It hasn't been updated in a while. But I thought even for future reference for myself it would be good.  I am working (ok I haven't started but I am thinking about) on a statement I have to read for the person who hit us when we go to court.  Its something called the "victim's impact statement"   - honestly I have no idea where to start.  If any of you have any ideas that could easily be written down I would love to hear them.  We are supposed to tell her how the accident has changed our lives.  Court is supposed to be next thursday and I seriously need all the help I can get.

http://www.bkholmandonation.blogspot.com/

No comments: